Saturday, March 29, 2008

tired


went to ac just now with deedee, el, faris, wawa and iley. spanky said that he's also going to be there with his friends. and guess what ? caped lied to me, he said that he's at his college so he couldn't come. but then there he was, grinning widely in front of me. he said that he wanted to surprise me. what lan ?! haha i had so much fun there, pulling spanky's hair and talking with caped. the gorgeous fida is also hanging out with us. deedee keep telling me how nice fida is. i'm glad that i bring deedee along.

deedee, on the way to ac

spanky, si gemuk tak guna. haha (:

then we went to play foosball. i ask caped to teach me how to play it and let me tell you, he's really really patient. i was like so fucking slow ! he even let me win. haha i love you lah bestf ! you tgk je lah nnti, i lagi hebat main dari you. we left around 4. we're planning to just sleep in the car so el drives us around and i remember seeing deedee sleeping soundlessly. then at 5, el stopped at bj. me, deedee and faris were fast asleep. i wake up around 6.45.

so we went back to shah alam, send faris to his house firstly. because he don't feel so good after drinking. then el bring us to this one place, we can see almost every part of section 7.

after we eat for breakfast, el send deedee then me. as soon as i reach my room, i couldn't help but miss the softness of my mattresses. haha i'll miss hanging out with you guys (:

No comments: