Friday, October 16, 2009

Silly boy, get out of my space

SPM is just 32 days away. Which means less time fooling around, more time studying. I decided to start a business in selling clothes. But I will focus more on it after the big examination. In the mean time, I am selling all my pre-loved clothes that I rarely wear or haven't wear at all. I just need to find a good name for the blogshop, then I am set to go.

Currently waiting for these things to arrive :

1. Studded Black Ankle Boot
2. Light Pink and Green Pump Shoes
3. Black Strong-Shoulder Top
4. Military Black Jacket
5. Victoria Secret Body Spray
6. Black Back Panel Dress
7. Leatherette Corset Wedges

Need to get ready, I'm going to a friend's open house. Good day.

3 comments:

KOKEEN said...

hey, when did you ordered the leatherette corset wedge? dah lama?

MIKA said...

err 2 weeks ago i think, why yeah ?

KOKEEN said...

oh, then you should be receiving yours anytime soon. i've ordered the same thing, plus a fringe bootie or wtv its called. just wanna see how ze material is :)