Monday, October 12, 2009

Fine

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Blogshop buys this month consists of : (1) fuchsia and noir bandage top (2) leather studded vest (3) studded strong-shoulder jacket which is an absolute love.

Ah yes, there's nothing like updating after being on hiatus for a while. Haven't do anything much these past few weeks. Except I have finally have the guts to try making a apple pie. I also decided to use the pie crust that I have created rather than using the ready-made one. I am pretty much happy with the result.

Currently waiting for a flowery cardigan, a strong-shoulder black top and this baby to arrive :

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I AM SO EXCITEEEEED !

Might be going to Times Square tomorrow for a project that me and Liyana came up with. Will tell you more about it soon :-)

11 comments:

Farah Alisya Yusra said...

OH MY GOD , I PURCHASED THE SAME PAIR OF SHOES AND JACKET :o

MIKA said...

HAHAHAHA OKAY NOW THAT'S WEIRD O.O

Anas said...

umi, lagi sekali. better kau blnja aku kasut onitsuka tiger taichi black white ohh :D:D:D

MIKA said...

haaa yg ni tak habis2 dgn onitsuka dia :D if dia tgh sale nnti aku belanja la , yg 50% or 70% off tu boleh la kot hahahah

Anas said...

hahaha. pn boleh laha :D

Myra said...

WTF. What are the chances of 3 people having the same e-purchased things?! We are Givenchy lovers, yes? Hahaha.

I also bought that jacket last week but its huge on me :(

Unknown said...

dear where u find the leather vest, i'm like hunting for vest right now. drop me the url at my chatbox. tq dear! xx love u twinnie

MIKA said...

myra : you have it too ? hahaha well yeah i agree. but i saw it on sale in many other blogshops. so it'll be like that balmain inspired heels soon, everyone's buying it -.-

and it's a size S yeah ? i'm wearing S and it looks like it's a size M. dah lah you're like waaay smaller than me haha

Anonymous said...

Hey Mika, where did you get the pair of shoes ? I saw te same at ZARA but too bad it's pig skin lining. Can you give me the url ? Thnks xx

MIKA said...

oh at zara ? yeah most of their shoes tht i saw have a pig skin lining which is a bummer :/ but fret not ! this blogshop offers so many type of killer shoes :

http://yuniqueparadise-exclusive.blogspot.com/

its a pre-order one, so you kind of have to wait. but i think it's worth the wait plus the price is way cheaper like the one in aldo and such.

Anonymous said...

mika please update your blog after this shoes sampai kat you okay. pleaseeeeee :))