Friday, July 25, 2008

updates

"guilty feets has got no rythms"

okay so last wednesday we plan on making a surprise party for our beloved nik anis. so we came to her house and sing a birthday song. she cried a bit. haha :D after hugs and kisses and eating and drinking and laughing like mad, we (me, awateef, dyana, wawa, iley, anis, awaina, aidil, faris, faza, arif, bob, fada, anep and sira) all go to the park to hang a bit and a little game of flour-and-egg throwing game. at first i didn't want to be a part of it but when awaina (i think) throw a flour at me, i know it's game time (-;

arif and faris is aiming sira but he's freaking good at running and stuffs. we all waited for sira to come back and he did, with 3 eggs on his hand. faris got the first throw. followed by arif. they're freaking pissed because sira's the only one who is clean, without any bits of flour. i gets thirsty so i asked faza to accompany me to some shops nearby. arif wanted to come along because he wanted to wash his hair for a while. and he asks me to buy some egg.

after we get back, arif took 2 of the eggs and i take one. just in case if anything happens lah kan (-; then i dared faris to throw an egg at me. but guess who did ? bob. faris wanted to throw it at me but i quickly tilt my head but then phammmmm ! the next thing i know, i see bob's grinning face with a broken egg in his hand. haha my hair smells horrible !

so what's the result of a mind-blowing game of eggs and flours ? :

1. a smelly hair that is starting to form a shell on my head
2. a tired tired body to work with
3. more dirty clothes to wash
4. a great memory that will last forever (-:

okay 4 more days until chelsea's game. i can't wait !

mika
xoxo

3 comments:

TINY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tiny said...

and aww my name's there too. ilyt lahh :)

Faris Amali Alis said...

my name is there too, but its just not me :'(