Tuesday, July 22, 2008

soothing lullabies

"and i say hey, what's going on ?"

i am sick, my throat hurts like hell and my head fells so heavy. i've sleep the whole day yesterday and i woke up feeling down. some thoughts occur in my mind, 'what if i died ?' 'who would cry for me?' okay, stop. i've screwed my life these few months, involving tears and heartbreaks. i don't know who i could talk to. i didn't go to school for two days and if i'm not feeling well again tomorrow, i'll not show up at school. this has been a very very bad week. but then natt called me. she ask what's up and i told her everything. 30 minutes after that, she said that she's in front of my house. so opened the door and i saw fafa with her. they quickly hug me.

we talk and suddenly we started talking about how we grow up so quickly. then natt says if she's old, she wanted to be a hip grandmother. who wears thongs and all. i laugh so hard that my throat started to hurt again. haha and fafa said that my voice is sexy hahahaha :D so yeah they brightens my day but too bad they had to leave, because fafa's dad ask them to come home.

i have to go, mama told me to eat my medicine. bye bye.
p/s : who's going to that Chelsea vs Malaysia match ? do tell me because i am ! :D

mika
xoxo

No comments: