Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Blues, The Crowd, The Cheer

i look like c-r-a-p.

I almost lose my voice after screaming like mad yesterday. Went to see The Blues with Myra, Arief, Xhaff, Khalis, Ariff, Uzair and this one guy (idk his name). The crowd's amazing ! i arrived at 7.45pm and went straight looking for myra. And then i saw her hanging by the fence (haha !) with Ariff. Haha and Myra's fallen head over heels for Di Santo. She's cheering for him the whole time. And i have to admit that he's drop dead gorgeous. But he belongs to Myra ;)

After a while, Myra ask me to join her to climb the fence to get a good look at the footballers. Myra's screaming this one player's name and i followed her even though i didn't know who it was. And guess what, he look at us and waved ! :D If you want to know who played a hell of a game, ask Myra. She's like the Chelsea's manager, with her blazer and she like knows every player's name. Haha ! And her friend's nice and funny. I was laughing like the whole time !

I can't remember when, but our line decided to do 'The Wave' thingy thingy. And everyone followed. It went for like 3 laps until i'm tired to do so. Haha and i'm lucky that i'm surrounded by funny and havoc people. Like this 4 people in front me. They support Malaysia and they're making a alot of jokes that cracks me up ! :D The game ends at 10.45pm with the score 2-0, Chelsea wins. Say my goodbye to Xhaff and Arief but at first Arief didn't want to leave me alone roaming around the stadium area but i told him that it's okay. Then my neighbour told me to wait at the car so i have to walk alone.

Then there's this one guy, suddenly walk next to me and started whispering like 'hi, sorang je?' So i walk to my right hoping that he'll walk away but he followed me ! Then i stopped so i let him walk first. I waited until he's like quite far from me then i continue walking. He looked at me with an evil grinning face. It's creeping me out ! And thank god that Natt called me at that time. She wanted to know how the game goes. After about 5 minutes, that creepy guy left. Thank god.

I got home at 12.15, and then reply some comments. But at 2am, I CANNOT SLEEP ! I'm still having that adrenaline rushing in my blood and i end up sleeping at 4am. I woke up looking like crap and i make a goofy smile in front of the mirror. Last night was The Bomb !

mika
xoxo

p/s: no pictures, i did bring my camera but i forgot to bring the memory card. I took above's picture from Arief's flickr.

3 comments:

D.RAZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D.RAZ said...

haha , asal x jenguk , i kt bwah2 situ la

Tyna Aizat said...

heyheyhey.
nice blog u have.
amazing.