Wednesday, April 9, 2008

hmm


i woke up this morning and i want to check my old laptop and computer, looking for memories and pictures. suddenly i realize, i've changed. a lot. i open this one folder that contains msn & ym conversations that i save. i didn't sound like how i did now. i like changes, but i like the old me. i've been thinking that i'm happier in the past because i have true friends back then. so i would like to dedicate this post for my old friends.

fareq : thank you for always making me happy with your silly jokes. you're never tired with my behavior.

natt : you are always trying to make the best of me and i appreciate you for that.

faa : thanks for having my back whenever i got in a fight. you teach me how to be brave. i will always look up to you.

hasif : thank you, because you always cheer me up when i'm down.

suraya : thanks, bestf. for listening to me when i'm having problems.

spanky : whenever i'm sad, you would pat my head and my worries seems to be gone. thanks abang gemuk.

arif : you teach me that first love will always be bitter. you makes me stronger.

huzaifah : you always cheer me up. those memories in primary school will never be forgotten.

shad : the one who i love the most. you are always there for me, whenever i'm crying, you would poke my forehead and said 'crybaby'. you have my back whenever i lack confidence. i will never leave you alone, i swear.


an old picture. my hair looks different.

1 comment:

.ashraf. said...

wow i didnt expect my name to be in your blog hehe quite coincidental me being hella bored enough to read your blog

btw it is me rite? haha kang prasan lebih mmg tanam muka kat dlm tanah ahh

well anyways, nice blog. and
"have a nice day"