Friday, August 8, 2008

why so serious ?

"Me And You, Setting In a Honeymoon,"


Just got back from seeing Arief, Ijen and Ariff. Arief said to wait for him at Starbucks section9. After half an hour later, he arrived. We talked and talked and something embarrassing happens, that includes my Frapucino Green Tea. Hahaha then Ariff and Ijen arrived. Ariff get's cold because he's wearing shorts and it's like freezing in there ! Oh kesian ;-) Then we decided to hang out somewhere else, saw Azam and ask him to give us a ride on his black, sleek BMW. Arief and Ariff (haha it' weird writing that) gives me a new name, Fatimah / Umaira. I was like wtf ? hahahah :-) I wanna meet Syib but he haves tuition class. Bummer -_- But heck it was fun ! And they makes me laugh all the time. So yeah i feel good now. And and my kitten is healthy now ! Alhamdulillah. I'm looking forward to seeing them again. Bye !


Mika
xoxo

No comments: